Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Welcome muare.forum-viet.com

PPC Formula 2 1466027_a28518e0bb72af535fc0

Latest topics
» Bạn nên biết điều kiện du học Hàn Quốc có
PPC Formula 2 EmptyMon 05 Oct 2015, 7:51 pm by giaychuotkhoet

» Hộp đựng đa năng trong phòng tắm và các đồ dụng tiện llợi khác
PPC Formula 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015, 1:23 am by aloonline1987

» gel bôi trơn ấm áp warm lovin
PPC Formula 2 EmptyTue 19 May 2015, 4:24 pm by shopnguoilon_sg

» màng film tránh thai vcf dành cho chị em
PPC Formula 2 EmptyTue 19 May 2015, 4:19 pm by shopnguoilon_sg

» màng film tránh thai vcf dành cho chị em
PPC Formula 2 EmptyTue 19 May 2015, 4:17 pm by shopnguoilon_sg

» stud 100 khẳng định đẳng cấp phái mạnh
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 11:25 am by shopnguoilon_sg

» Lover aider máy mát xa dành cho nữ
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 11:23 am by shopnguoilon_sg

» cung cấp máy ép dĩa chất lượng
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:15 pm by huyenrio

» Máy in hình lên ly
PPC Formula 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015, 2:44 pm by huyenrio

» Máy in hình lên áo
PPC Formula 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm by huyenrio

»  trang trí cây thông noel ở vinh,cho thuê cây thông noel ở vinh,chuyển quà noel ở vinh
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 8:44 am by sunflowerhn83

» Máy in hạn sử dụng DMJ-B chính hãng, giá sốc
PPC Formula 2 EmptyThu 02 Oct 2014, 9:40 am by phamlinhnd1010

» Dạy cắm hoa chuyên nghiệp,dạy cắm hoa nghệ thuật,dạy cắt tỉa của quả ở T.p Vinh Nghệ An
PPC Formula 2 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014, 10:10 am by haiha131276

» công ty Yên Phát chuyên phân phối, lắp đặt camera chính hãng giá rẻ nhất miền Bắc.
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014, 10:57 am by phamlinhnd1010

» HOT! Chung cư mini Xuân Đỉnh ở ngay giá chỉ từ 690 triệu 1 căn
PPC Formula 2 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014, 10:44 am by xuantruong23

PPC Formula 2

Go down

PPC Formula 2 Empty PPC Formula 2

Bài gửi by Nguyen Trung Hoa Sun 22 Aug 2010, 5:38 am

PPC Formula 2

PPC Formula 2 2rn8s4w
National Geographic Explorer Fighting Back Stories From the Spill
Type Net: Advertising / Web Traffic
Size:816.26 MB (855,913,364 bytes)
Pay Per Click Formula Module 1: Introduction To CPA Marketing and Traffic Brokering
This module will cover how to get ahead in the traffic brokering business. I cover four of my techniques (Loner method, Workhorse method, Peek-A-Boo method and Bribe method).

Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 1:
How to pick a CPA offer that practically guarantees to be a success.
I could literally go on and on about what is in this module, but there is simply too much to cover.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 2: Market Research and Offer Selection
Market research is essential to gauging the demand and competition for a CPA offer.? The worse thing you can do is just randomly throw up CPA offers hoping that a few stick and make you money. This will drain your time and kill your Google Adwords account history score. You need to work smart, not hard. Research the market first and then select a CPA offer to promote.
Here is what you will find in PPC Formula 2 Module 2:
This module will cover tools to help you find markets that have a demand and track certain trends.
A free tool that helps you compare and narrow offers down on multiple CPA networks
Pay Per Click Formula Module 3: Keyword Research and Tactics
Understand one thing keywords will be the foundation to your traffic brokering business.? This module will cover all my keyword strategies including the powerful Alexaand Geo-Targeting techniques. I also reveal some of my favorite keyword tools that can speed up and assist in the keyword research process.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 3:
How to use the ?Alexa? technique to create an avalanche of traffic to your CPA lead offers. I did a case study in the members forum back in December and showed the members how I created an annualized income stream of over $100,000 in less than 96 hours using this technique alone.
How to use the ?Reverse Alexa? technique to show you quickly what CPA lead offers you should be promoting. This will reduce the number of times you need to test and track to determine what CPA offers convert profitably.
How you can literally increase the number of targeted keywords you have running in an ad campaign by 100x (yes! that is 100 times) by incorporating the ?Geo-Targeting? technique for certain CPA offers that this technique is relevant for.
How you can manipulate certain targeted key phrases that will help dramatically reduce your click costs but still maintain the same lead conversion rate.
How to use a seldom used feature that allows you to reduce ad impressions and increase click-thru rates on all your pay per click ads. This will help you get a better ad placement for your ads and more traffic.

Full video tutorials on various keyword research tools and much more!
Pay Per Click Formula Module 4: Silo Site Building and Landing Pages
One of the problems with dealing with Google Adwords is their regaulr Google slaps. It is evident that Google is requiring that their paid advertisers start promoting sites that mimic the organic results to give their users a ?good user experience.? In this module, I cover the exact type of web site that you should have and convert landing page strategies to get the best bid prices and conversions.
Here is what you will get in PPC Formula 2 Module 4:
A complete blueprint to building a silo site that Google loves. I will even provide you with the exact template that you simply have to modify for your own use.
The absolute required criteria for a crazy converting landing page that helps presell your CPA offer.
A link to a resource that provides you with 108 tips to increase landing page conversions.
A bonus MP3 call between two super affiliates the cover creating great landing pages.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 5: Creating Great Ad Copy
Having great ad copy for your PPC ads is what will propel your click-thru rate (CTR) higher, which in turn will raise your ad position and lower your bid prices. That is why this module is so important. A breakeven campaign can become instantly profitable if you can get a better CTR and lower bid price. I cover in detail my different strategies for generating a higher click-thru rate on my ads.

Google Adwords is the biggest source for pay per click traffic on the Internet. Use it without any experience or guidance and you could lose thousands of dollars in a short period of time.
Dominating Google Adwords will get you inside my head and show you exactly how you can generate high natural click-thru rates that will allow you to dominate markets fairly quickly.
Revealed in this module is also the split-tracking formula to measure traffic from the search and content networks separately, which is vital to your traffic brokering success.
Almost 95% percent of Adwords advertisers have no clue about this simple formula that could potentially explode their profits.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 6:
Exactly what is the Google Adwords quality score and what makes up the biggest factors that will affect your ad placement and bid price. If you understand the most important factors, creating high ranking ads will be a breeze.
Why the 30 click rule for measuring ad performance is a myth and could in fact be hurting your ad campaigns. Whoever came up with this rule needs to take a statistics course!
How to use the dynamic keyword insertion tool in your ads to skyrocket your click-thru rate.? I will also show you how to use the dynamic keyword insertion tool to track the performance of individual keywords.
How to split test properly in Google Adwords to ensure that you always have the best performing ad being displayed.
How to create destination URLs to track individual keywords in minutes, even if you have thousands of keywords.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 7: Google Adwords Content Network
Google Content network is the largest advertising platform on Earth. But every pay per click search marketer I meet is constantly talking about how they are banging their head trying to figure out Google Search. Why? In some of my campaigns, I get 1000 times more traffic from the content network as compared to my search campaigns. The bids are cheaper and the potential to make money is much more in for some campaigns. I know some affiliates making millions who strictly use the content network and nothing else.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 7:
What you must absolutely do before you start any content campaign on Google Adwords in order to guarantee a profitable CPA ad campaign.
Why it is important to understand the fundamental difference between the search network and content network and why you should always separate the traffic from the two networks.
Why image ads are King on the content network and how you easily get image ads up on the content network in less than 15 minutes.
What Google technicians told me to do to my ad campaigns to explode my traffic. This is not common knowledge. Google engineers had to get involved with one of my account when my traffic suddenly stooped on the content network. I did exactly what they told me to do to get my millions of daily impressions back.
How I managed to get 1.5 million clicks on the Google content network and only paid one cent per click! I will show you how to get these one cent clicks and a lot of it in a short amount of time.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 8: Google Adwords Placement Targeting
The Google Placement targeting feature on the Google content network ha got to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Seriously. Where else do you have the ability to specifically target thousands, if not, miliions of web sites with the click of a mouse button.
It boggles my mind why people are not taking advantage of placing their ads on specific sites. No more guess work for the Google content bot. You tell Google Adwords where to place your ads.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 8:
How to mine data from your content reports to identify what sites to place your ads on using the ?Roth Domination? strategy.
How to drive your CTR rate through the roof using the ?Site Leverage? strategy.
A complete rolodex of tools to find targeted sites to place your ads on in minutes.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 9: Yahoo Search Marketing
Yahoo Search Marketing is the most under-appreciated PPC search engines. Yahoo still gets more traffic than Google on some days so it shouldn?t be ignored. I know super affiliates who make most of their affiliate commissions with only Yahoo traffic.? Yahoo doesn?t have as much a rigid quality score as Google and they allow affiliates to directly link to CPA offers.
Here is what you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 9:
How to use the bait and switch technique to get keywords approved on Yahoo Search Marketing
How to pass keyword tokens in Yahoo easily so that you can track ad campaigns down to the keyword level.
How to drive a surge of traffic from the Yahoo content network.
How to use Yahoo?s image platform and get millions of impressions for your CPA offers.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 10: MSN Adcenter
Except for a few webinars, there are no ebooks that cover MSN Adcenter to my knowledge. In this module, you will learn how to dominate the competition with MSN Adcenter. MSN Adcenter has quickly become one of the largest pay per click search engines because of the volume and high quality of traffic they bring.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 10:
How to use parameters in your MSN Adcenter ads to laser target your prospects that will dramatically increase your click-thru rate.
How to use the precision targeting feature in the MSN Adcenter console to generate better qualified traffic that converts easily. I will show you how you can target by location, gender and age!
How to find out the demographics of what people are searching for on the Internet by keyword. This will help you write better targeted ads that get incredible click-thru rates.
An MSN loophole that allows you to get any keyword approved.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 11: Other PPC Search Engines
This is where 99% of people who are trying to make money with CPA offers and pay per click search engines miss the boat. They put all their effort into Google Adwords, lose a ton of money, and then say CPA marketing doesn?t work.
There are hidden gems of traffic sources that can convert quite well. In fact, when I was slapped silly by Google Slap II, I lost close to $80,000 in annualized CPA commissions overnight. I managed to replace all of this income within 72 hours from just one of the traffic sources mentioned in this module.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 11:
One of the most underated sources of pay per click traffic. This traffic source in some cases converts traffic into leads better than Google, Yahoo and MSN!
Three sources of contextual traffic that can change the pay per click game in your favor quickly.
Pay per click sources of traffic that have been written off as dead by many PPC marketers that are consistently making me money every month.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 12: Organic Planting
After running pay per click campaigns for years, there comes a point when you can easily determine what your ?money? keywords are and how you can take these ?money? keywords and make thousands of dollars in CPA affiliate commissions with free traffic.
In PPC Formula 2 Module 12, I will explain:
How to identify your money keywords so that you can start building natural SEO traffic to them.
How to use social media resources like Squidoo and Hubpages to drive free traffic to CPA offers.
How to use video traffic and make money with CPA offers.
How to build a matrix of links to get higher natural SEO rankings for your money keywords.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 13: Domain Domination
This module covers the power of usinf domain names to generate traffic. By analyzing your PPC data (I will show you how), you can find a goldmine of free traffic from domain names and various variations.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 13:
How to identify based on your PPC data, what domain names you should register for free traffic.
How to resurrect a dead domain and use the search engines bots to rebuild the entire web site with backlinks to get more free traffic.
PPC Formula 2 Module 14: Testing & Tracking
Testing and tracking is what helps CPA affiliates find winning CPA offers. By disciplining yourself to test and track on a regular basis, you will be able to quickly identify CPA offers that have the most potential to make you the most amount of money.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 14:
This is one of the main pillars of PPCF 2.0.? This module covers a revolutionary software tool that can literally add tens of thousands of dollars to your monthly CPA income without spending an additional cent on PPC advertising.
Here is what else you will discover in Module 15:
What this tool is and why you should be using it on all your CPA campaigns
Why I never direct link to a CPA offer anymore.
How you can test this tool out free without any risk and watch your profits skyrocket.
How you can control traffic the entire time as a prospect goes through the sequence of steps of a CPA offer.
How to create a ?daisy-chain? of events that almost makes it impossible not to make money with your pay per click ads.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 16: Other Advanced Tactics
In this module, I cover other advanced techniques to help you make more money in the traffic brokering business.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 16:
How to eliminate CPA networks from the equation.
How to give yourself an instant 20% payout increase.
PPC Formula Module 17: Social Media Traffic
Social media traffic is hot. With some social media communities numbering well over 200 million members, these are sources of traffic that you definately want to take advantage of. A lot of major social media web sites have created their own in-house advertising platforms allowing you to buy pay per click as for display right in their communities.
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 17:
How to use Facebook PPC ads to drive traffic to CPA offers.
How to use MySpace PPC ads to drive traffic to CPA offers.
Pay Per Click Formula Module 18: Free PPC Ads
Huh? Free Pay per click ads? Yup, it is possible and while services like Google Adwords allow this clever way of getting free traffic from pay per click, then I will conitnue to do it and earn more CPA commissions. I don?t know when Google Adwords will disallow this, but while the opportunity to get free traffic from Google is available, why not take advantage of it?
Here is what else you will discover in PPC Formula 2 Module 18:
How to use this technique on other pay per click search engines outside of Google.
How you can apply this out side of CPA marketing and make a ton of money if you have the right structure in place and don?t mind direct sales.
With Gauher?s PPCF v2 You Get Complete Access To The Most Powerful Traffic Brokering Forum On The Internet!
download

Download from Hotfile:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/58026972/a5b3a5b/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/58027011/aec93be/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/58024880/ebc9c44/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/58024869/bbcb9be/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part4.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/58024839/c4ba2c1/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part5.rar.html
Fileserve
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/DCXxEvH/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/x5u78NV/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/saEufu8/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JWrccRp/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part4.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Hg8rayN/PPC_FORMULA_2_-_ALL_VIDS_AND_MOST_SUPPORTING_FILES.part5.rar

All Link Interchangable
Nguyen Trung Hoa
Nguyen Trung Hoa
Admin

Đánh giá tốt! : 24

Nam
Goat
Tổng số bài gửi : 51033
Birthday : 09/10/1979
Tuổi : 44
Địa chỉ: : Lô L14-4 Khu Phố FBS - Phường 9 - Tp Tuy Hoà - Phú Yên
Điện thoại: : Mobile: 0985017089 ; 0918 957 282